Cheesy Tender Chicken BreastsFrom faithwalker 8 years ago
- 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 1/2 C. breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp. water shopping list
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter/margarine shopping list
- 1 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1/4 C. cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- paprika for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- On a shallow plate combine flour and breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs and water.
- Heat a large skillet with oil over medium heat.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture and then dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook turning once about 5 min.'s each side 'til browned.
- Place chicken in baking dish and bake at 350 about 15 min.'s 'til cooked through.
- To make sauce: Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until well blended.
- Slowly add milk stirring constantly
- Cook, stirring until thickened, about 8 min.'s
- Remove from heat, stir in cheddar until melted.
- Place chicken breasts on plates and drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.