Lemony Red Snapper FilletsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 red snapper fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 cup largely diced potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup ready cut tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 large lemon sliced into rounds shopping list
How to make it
- Place the fish on a large sheet of foil or parchment paper.
- Make sure the foil is large enough to completely cover the fish when folded.
- Place vegetables around fish then shake wine and olive oil together in a jar to make an emulsion.
- Pour this over the fish then sprinkle fish with parsley, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Garnish top of fish with lemon slices.
- Fold over foil all around fish and make sure it has a tight fit so liquid will not boil out.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!