Sugar Cookie SnowmenFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 21 pretzel sticks, broken in half shopping list
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting shopping list
- Assorted candies shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 21 (1 1/4-inch) balls, 21 (1-inch) balls and 21 (3/4-inch) balls.
- For each snowman, place 3 balls in decreasing sizes with edges just touching on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten balls slightly.
- Place snowmen about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from oven; immediately insert pretzel sticks into sides of middle balls for arms.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies and decorate with candies.