Petite PizzaFrom 22566 8 years ago
- 4 Cups flour shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped(1Cup) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Leaf oregano,crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 2 Cups milk shopping list
- 2 Farm Fresh eggs,beaten shopping list
- 1 package(4oz) sliced pepperoni,chopped shopping list
- 1 package (4oz) Mozzarella (1Cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour,baking powder and salt into bowl,making a well in the center.
- Saute the onion with the oregano and garlic powder in the butter for about 5 minutes or until the onion is soft,cool slightly.
- Add milk,then the eggs.
- Add the liquid all at once to the dry ingredients.
- Toss in the pepperoni and cheese.
- Stir lightly,just until the liquid is absorbed(batter will be lumpy)
- Spoon batter into (8) 3x5x1-1/2 greased loaf pans,dividing evenly and smoothing the tops.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans on rack for about 15 minutes,loosen around the edges ,turn out on rack.
- Serve warm,with salad,( good with marinara sauce,also)