Church Supper SoupFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 large white or yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 48-oz can V8 (tomato) juice or any "mixed vegetable" juice shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 2 large (approx. 20-24 oz each) cans mixed vegetables, well drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a Dutch oven or stock pot, brown ground beef and onion; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain ground beef and add back to pot.
- Add the V8 juice, soups and the mixed vegetables.
- Stir to combine; simmer over low heat for about an hour.