Peanut Butter Brownie CookiesFrom goddoesmiracles 8 years ago
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie shopping list
- • 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- • 1 large egg shopping list
- • 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- • 1 cup Jif® creamy peanut butter shopping list
- • 1/2 can Pillsbury® chocolate Fudge frosting shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky)
- . DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- MIX powdered sugar and peanut butter in small bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- . BAKE 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes
- . SPREAD thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
The Cookgoddoesmiracles Union, KY
The Rating5 people
But it sounds so yummy! 5 forks!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
You sure know how to get my attention!! Peanut butter and chocolate definitely a keeper.jett2whit in Union City loved it
I'm the Cookie Monster here! Got my 5
yummmmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it