Sausage Muffin CupsFrom jacketbacker1 6 years ago
- sausage Muffin Cups shopping list
- 1 lb hot or mild sausage shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 Cup green, red, and/or yellow bell pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise (I am going to try 1/2 and 1/2 adding sour cream) shopping list
- 1Cup shredded colby jack cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoonsful basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoonful pepper (I leave out the pepper) shopping list
- 2 cans flaky refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters shopping list
How to make it
- Press 1 biscuit quarter into a muffin tin, making a cup.
- Fry sausage, peppers, onion together, and drain well. Add in mayonnaise/sour cream, cheese, and basil.
- Put 1 heaping teaspoonful of sausage mixture into biscuit cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees app. 20 minutes. Remove from muffin tins, and store in fridge.
- Microwave a couple seconds each cup to reheat.