Zoes macadamia hummingbird cake REVISEDFrom zoetheunicorn 6 years ago
- 1 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1 cup self-raising flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (thats about 3 small ones...) shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 150 g tinned crushed pineapple, UNDRAINED shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- ***FOR ICING*** shopping list
- 125g cream cheese shopping list
- 60g butter shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Line a 22cm round cake tin.
- In a large bowl, sift togather flours, soda and ginger. Stir in the sugar and nuts.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas, stir in the oil, pineapple, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the flour mixture and gently combine.
- Pour batter into the cake tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool completley before icing.
- ***FOR THE ICING***
- Use electric beaters to combine the cream cheese and butter, then still with the beaters, mix in the icing sugar.
The Cookzoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!