Rum Brandy Apple CakeFrom gotmusicinme 5 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Veg oil shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Captain Morgan coconut rum ( reg rum is ok) shopping list
- 2 Cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 Cup golden raisins ( dredged in flour) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup brown raisins shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cloves shopping list
- 2 Cups peeled sliced and cored apples shopping list
- 1/4 Cup brandy shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine sugar,oil, eggs, rum and brandy.
- In separate bowl combine Flour, Cinnamon,baking powder, cloves and raisins.
- Add dry ingedients to liquid ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Add chopped apples and stir
- Pour batter into greased floured Bundt pan.
- Bake 50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in cake. Bake at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven. When cooled dress with warmed jam--Apricot is a nice choice.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!