Grilled Pork Loin Indirect HeatFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
How to make it
- Grill loin 10 minutes on each side to brown.
- For a 3 burner grill turn down the heat on the first two burners to medium heat, about 400 degrees, leaving the very last burner off.
- Place loin in a throw away foil pan and place over the burner that is off. (I also just put the loin right on the grill if I don't have a foil pan.)
- Indirect grill for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 155-160 degrees. (my grill runs hotter beings it's hooked directly to our natural gas)
- Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- Server with mashed potatoes & gravy.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!