Slow Cooker Chicken StewFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast in bite-size pieces. shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, if desired shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasonings shopping list
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into eighths shopping list
- 3 small red potatoes, cut into eighths shopping list
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope dry onion gravy mix shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken until lightly browned.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minutes more.
- Place chicken and garlic in slow cooker crock.
- Add water, soup, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, apple, potatoes, onion and gravy mix.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours
- Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating3 people
Thanyou - just what I was looking for :-)ditty in Brisbane loved it