Liqueur CandyFrom 22566 8 years ago
- 1 Cup unsalted butter,soft shopping list
- 1/2 Cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 Pounds confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 8oz almond paste shopping list
- 1/4 Cup (Your Choice of Flavored liqueur)~Orange,Strawberry,Anisette,coffee,Caramelia,almond, shopping list
- Cherry,coconut,Banana) shopping list
- 1 Cup Finely Ground Nut Meats shopping list
- More liqueur for centers shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl combine all ingredients and mix with hands.
- Shape in round balls ,about 1" ,with thumb,indent ,fill with your favorite liqueur,using an eyedropper,carefully form the mixture around and inclose the liqueur.
- Chill until ready to serve,the almond paste and nut meats will stiffen candy mixture for easier handling.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating8 people
love these choc. liquer candy yeah yummy thanks 22566momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I am always on the 'Look-Out' for what I consider
"5"FORK!!!!! 'Unique'~ as well as Delicious~ recipes. I really like your recipe for
the 'Liqueur' Candy ~
I am so Happy You shared ~
~*~ mj ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Oh YUM!!!! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!