Breezy Banana Caramel PieFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Fill the pan of a double boiler with water and bring to a boil.
- **I feel that this direction is misleading since you won't be able to put the bowl of the double boiler in place if there is too much water in the pan. Use your good judgment!
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk Into the bowl of the double boiler.
- Reduce heat of pan to simmer and cook for 1 1/2 hours, stirring often.
- Add water to pan, if necessary to keep pan from burning.
- When the caramel is thick and darker, remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Slice the bananas into the prepared pir crust..
- Spread caramel evenly over the bananas.
- Chill until cold, at least 4 hours.
- Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the whipped cream atop the pie and serve.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
I am drooling over it - and it is so easy that I can make it anytime! Thank you!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
ok YUUUUUUMMMMMMMY WOW that sounds sooo guud thanks for sharing hi-5! :)
God blessgoddoesmiracles in Union loved it
MMMMM I LOVE THIS ONE TOO .......NOW JUST STOP IT !!!!!!YOU ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY HERE LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it