Cheesy Spinach Garlic and Bacon DipFrom dartim 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained 1 lb. shopping list
- (450 g) VELVEETA process cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Brick cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE all ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE with e Crackers or vegetables
The Cookdartim Stoney Creek, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!