Cranberry Holiday PieFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
- 3 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and dried well on paper towels shopping list
- 1 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- Pastry for 9-inch, double crust pie shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine all ingredients except for vanilla and butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Set heat to a low-medium and, stirring frequently, gently boil the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes, until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour filling intoan unbaked, 9-inch pie shell and dot with 2 tablespoons of butter.
- top with second crust, crimping edges to seal.
- Bake at 450 F degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 F degrees and bake 35 minutes longer or until golden brown.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!