Sweet Egg Salad SandwichFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 5 whole eggs OR 7 egg whites, hard boiled shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill OR 1 teaspoon dried dill, minced shopping list
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped OR 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 4 tablespoons celery, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 8 slices rye bread, toasted shopping list
- 1 tomato cut into 8 slices shopping list
- 1 cup baby arugula OR 4 leaves of your favorite lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Grate OR chop eggs/egg whites into a bowl.
- Add the relish, scallion, dill, basil, oregano, sour cream, celery and Dijon mustard.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- Divide egg salad bwtween 4 slices of the toasted (or untoasted) rye.
- Tp each sandwich with two slices of tomato and arugula/lettuce.
- Top with remaining slices of bread.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating1 people
I HAVE TO AGREE SOMETIMES YOU JUST KNOW BY THE INGREDIENTS THAT IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD!leebear in Brookpark loved it