Coconut CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the cake mix in pan 9x13 inches. (Cook according to package
- Let cool and take pronged fork to make holes all through the cake.
- Put the cream of coconut in small bowl and mix well.
- Spoon it over top of cake very gradually, working it into the cake top.
- Add the Cool Whip over the entire surface of the cake, then add your
- coconut, covering it completely about 1/2 inch thick.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
You just gotta be kidding me, henrie! Do you have any idea how much time and effort go into my coconut cake? This sounds wonderful and would take half the time. Thank you! Thank you! Thanks you! ^15!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Another total winner!!!! Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Did somebody said COCONUT? 5!!!!elgab89 in Toronto loved it