Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Ginger-cassis DressingFrom wolfpackjack 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur) or grenadine(easier to find here) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 large Ruby red grapefruits shopping list
- 1 large head of butter lettuce leaves separated shopping list
- 1 large avocado halved, pitted, peeled, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Cut off peel and white pith from grapefruits.
- Cut each grapefruit crosswise into 4 slices, then cut each slice crosswise in half.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on platter, tearing large ones in half.
- Top with grapefruit and avocado.
- Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating3 people
wow fantastic i am with juels i like the added liqueur yummmmm..very nicely done ........a keeper for sure
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wow, black-currant liqueur! What can I say, this sounds fantastic! Love your suggestions about adding the asparagus and prosciutto, those are some of my most favorite ingredients!juels in Clayton loved it
Very nicely done! You got my attention from the title!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!