Rosemary Grilled Pork ChopsFrom mbeards2 6 years ago
- 6 to 8 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- pork Marinade: shopping list
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons crushed dried rosemary or 4 tablespoons of coursely chopped fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey (can use brown sugar or molasses, but honey is the best) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 3 gloves of minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the pork marinade ingredients and set aside.
- Place pork chops in a container that can be sealed. Pour the marinade over the chops.
- Turn the chops around to make sure they are all covered with the marinade.
- Seal the container and place in the refrigerator. Allow to marinate 2 hours or over-night.
- Remove the chops from the marinate, discarding the marinade.
- Grill the chops as you normally would, until the meat is done.