Foil Wrapped Beef DinnerFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut meat into 1 in. pieces.
- Drain peas.
- Tear off 4 pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil, each about 18 by 15 inches.
- On center of each piece of foil, place 1 carrot, 1 potato (cut into quarters), and 1/4 of the meat.
- Stir together mushroom soup and onion soup.
- Spoon mixture over meat and top with peas.
- Bring up edges of foil, double fold then do the same with ends. make sure to leave enough room for air to circulate.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 50 minutes or until meat is tender.