Peach and Cherry CrispFrom lillyann 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup peaches, peeled, sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cherries, pitted, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 cup honey shopping list
- 5 tablespoons whole wheat flour shopping list
- 5 tablespoons rolled oats shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Coat a 3 cup baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine peaches, cherries, orange juice, vanilla and honey in a bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine whole wheat, rolled oats, brown sugar, canola oil, honey, cinnamon and almonds. Mix until blended and crumbly.
- Spoon the fruit into the baking dish evenly.
- Top the fruit with the crumble mixture. Bake for 20-25 miutes or until the fruit bubbles and the top is golden.
- Allow crisp to cool for 10 minutes before serving