Chocolate Ice Cream Cone CupcakesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 box chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 30 small flat bottom cones shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 5 cups sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- Assorted sprinkles and candies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine first 4 ingredients according to cake mix package directions.
- Fill each cone with about 2-1/2 tablespoons batter.
- Place cones 3" apart on an ungreased baking sheet then bake 30 minutes and cool completely.
- For icing beat all ingredients together in large bowl until smooth.
- Ice each cupcake with about 1 tablespoon icing.
- Before icing hardens decorate with candy and/or sprinkles then store in airtight container.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!