Meyer Lemon Marmalade BunsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt then cut in butter until crumbly.
- Make a well in center.
- Beat egg until light and frothy then mix in milk and pour all at once into well.
- Stir lightly to form a soft dough adding more milk if needed.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead 10 times.
- Pat or roll dough out to 3/4" thickness.
- Using a round cookie cutter push straight down to cut.
- Arrange well apart on greased baking sheet.
- Make a deep hollow in center of each biscuit.
- Drop a small spoonful of marmalade into each hollow and bake 15 minutes then serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!