Pork Roast With Jezebel SauceFrom kytigger 5 years ago
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce shopping list
- 6 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons each garlic salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 (3-pound) well-trimmed boneless pork loin shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 (8- to 10-ounce) jar apple jelly shopping list
- 1 (8- to 10-ounce) jar apricot-pineapple preserves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Combine garlic salt and pepper. Place pork in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray; brush with hot sauce mixture; sprinkle with garlic salt mixture. Bake 2 hours or until thickest portion registers 155 degrees; shield pork with foil for the last 30 minutes of cooking. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes (temperature will rise to 160 degrees F).
- Slice and serve with Jezebel sauce: Combine jelly, preserves, dry mustard, pepper and horseradish.
- Mix well.
- Cover; store in refrigerator. Makes 2.5 cups.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating3 people
Love pork roast, and it is wonderful with the Jezebel sauce. Love the Jezebel sauce with ham too! Absolutely delicious!!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
great name hahaha
love the recipe !!!!!!!yummm
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds great. Where's the Jezebel?merlin in San Francisco loved it