Orange Roughy in Ginger-scallion sauceFrom gotmusicinme 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup dry sherry or vermouth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 orange roughy fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Mix the sherry or vermouth,
- soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Drizzle the marinade over the fish and bake for 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Cod, sole, or flounder may be substituted for the orange roughy.
- Nutritional Information:
- 242 calories
- 6 total fat (1 g sat)
- 45 mg cholesterol
- 3 g carbohydrate
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!