Scallops With Edamame Salad And PureeFrom lillyann 8 years ago
- scallops shopping list
- 12 sea scallops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- Salad shopping list
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame, cooked according to package instructions shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon white or black sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 Asian chili paste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Combine all the ingredients and set aside. shopping list
- Puree shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups of the cooked edamame, (The rest of the package) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- If the soy beans are warm when you make this, the puree will be ready to use. If you make it in advance, reheat it in a small skillet or the microwave.
- Process all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Making the dish: Season both sides of the scallops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet until very hot, but not smoking.
- Cook the scallops until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side. Don't over cook!
- Divide the warm puree among serving plates, top with scallops and the salad. Serves 4
The Cooklillyann Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating1 people
This sounds like a wonderful recipe and I cannot wait to give it a go! I've been looking for a recipe incorporating edamame and seafood... thank you very much! Five chopsticks from me!kigster in Tinian loved it