Cheddar Cheese PopoversFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Generously butter 6 cups in a popover pan or 6 six ounce custard cups.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well with mixer.
- At low speed add milk.
- Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Fill cups 1/2 full with batter.
- Top with cheese and pour in remaining batter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until puffed and deep golden brown.
- Let pans cool 1 minute and then loosen with a knife.
- Serve with hot.