Mussels In Garlic And Sweet Spicy SauceFrom romedlab 6 years ago
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 3 lbs. half shelled mussels, cleaned and drained shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce (dipping sauce) shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add garlic until light brown.
- Add onion, ginger, chili paste and sweet chili sauce. Cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add mussels. Mix gently to make sure each mussels is covered with butter and garlick mixture.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally to make sure the mussels cooked evenly.
- Add parsley before turning off the heat.
- Serve warm alone or over cooked noodles or rice.