Chick Pea And Spinach SaladFrom caterpillergrrl 8 years ago
- 2 15 oz. cans chickpeas, drained and lightly rinsed shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced shopping list
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed, dried, and minced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together in a bowl with a lid - preferably glass - and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour but the longer it marinates together the better it is.
- Keep up to 5 days
- Enjoy - YUMMY!