Paprika CakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 5 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 teaspoons paprika ( sweet or smoked, each type will create a different flavor to the cake ) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple -- drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar and extracts.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add milk and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Fold in pineapple, coconut, raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan and bake at 350F for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool and frost with plain vanilla frosting of choice.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
great different delicous cake love the flavor and combo. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
5 for unique!herby in Albany loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Feeding A Crowd39 members
A Fruity World45 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members