Spinach Cheese PieFrom becca1nine 8 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach - rinsed, dried and torn into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 (24 ounce) carton ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- (feel free to add some fresh garlic) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch deep-dish pie plate.
- In a large bowl, stir together the spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and bell pepper. Spread in the prepared pie dish so that it is a little thinner in the middle.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the center is set, and the edges are lightly browned.
The Cookbecca1nine Surrey, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!