Anniversary ChickenFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2Tbs veg. oil shopping list
- 6 skinless,boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2c teriyaki basting sauce shopping list
- 1/2c ranch style salad dressing shopping list
- 1c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 green onions,chopped shopping list
- 1/2(3oz) can bacon bits shopping list
- 1Tbs fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large skillet,heat oil over med-high heat. Add chicken breasts,and saute 4 to 5 mins each side,until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken in a 9x13" baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce,then spoon on salad dressing . Sprinkle with cheese ,green onion and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins. or till chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
~WOW~ "5"FORK!!!!! recipe to be Sure~
I am eager to give it a try~
Thank-you for sharing~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Nice one Pre. Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
This sounds heavenly! Thanks for the share.dollhead in Mechanicville loved it