South-of-the-border Beef And Vegetable StewFrom kytigger 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) jar ORTEGA salsa - Homestyle Recipe shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can beef broth shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, sliced shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup frozen corn shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- 1 tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large saucepan. 4-quart pan. Add 1/2 of beef; brown. Remove from pan; repeat with remaining beef. Pour off drippings. Place beef, salsa and broth in saucepan; cover. Cook over low heat for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until beef is tender.
- Add zucchini, beans and corn; cover. Cook over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve topped with tomato, sour cream, cilantro and green onion
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!