A New Zealand Breakfast Food Huka Lodge Noodles with Venison Sausage and Fresh Mango ChutneyFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 8 oz medium-width egg noodles shopping list
- 8 venison sausage links shopping list
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbs fresh, chopped basil shopping list
- Mango Chutney: shopping list
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced into small pieces shopping list
- 1 tbs sugar shopping list
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp minced ginger shopping list
- pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook sausage links in a large skillet in olive oil over medium heat, about 7 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Slice sausage and toss with chopped basil, and noodles. Remove from heat.
- For Mango Chutney:
- Combine all ingredients. Permit to sit for at least 15 minutes before serving so flavors can meld.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating3 people
Mmmmmm, sounds delicious. Great recipe Choclytcandy and high 5.pippy in loved it
The Breakfast Club442 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes287 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together135 members
Breakfast Recipes124 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Norwegian Tusen Takk35 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Venison In The Kitchen42 members
Addicted To Recipes38 members