Greek Scramble with Artichokes Black Olives and FetaFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can of artichokes, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 8-10 kalamata olives shopping list
- 1 tbs unsalted butter shopping list
- Garnish: shopping list
- 2 tbs crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until light and frothy.
- Quarter artichokes. Place in a medium bowl with ricotta, mozzarella, Asiago, nutmeg, and pepper. Coarsely chop basil and add to bowl. Gently combine all ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- Remove pits from olives, then coarsely chop
- In a large non-stick saute pan over medium heat, melt butter. When butter bubbles, add eggs. Pull eggs at the edges of the pan to the center and gently shake the pan to redistribute the scramble. Continue this motion every few minutes until eggs are almost done but still wet.
- Add the cheese mixture in heaping tablespoons over the top of scramble. Stir cheese to combine and sprinkle with olives.
- Remove from heat and garnish with crumbled feta cheese.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating5 people
Boy, does this ever sound different and delicious! Love this, high 5 easily! Added to "there is no choke in artichoke" group.juels in Clayton loved it
LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it