Spicy Peanut SoupFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 2- tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1- large onion , finely chopped shopping list
- 2- garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1- teaspoon mild chili powder shopping list
- 2- red bell peppers seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 8 - ounces of carrots , finely chopped shopping list
- 8 - ounces of potatoes finely chopped shopping list
- 3- celery sticks , sliced shopping list
- 3 3/4- cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 6- tablespoon crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 2/3- cup corn shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- roughly chopped unsalted roasted peanuts to garnish if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes
- add the chili powder and cook further 1minute
- add the red peppers, carrots, potatoes and celery
- stir well then cook for a further 4 minutes stirring occasionally........
- add the vegetable stock, followed by the peanut butter and corn..
- stir until thoroughly combined
- season well
- bring to a boil.cover and simmer now for 20 minutes until all vegetables are tender..
- serve with garnished chopped peanuts.........enjoy ..........
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Yum, Tink! Now this is some serious soup making!juels in Clayton loved it
Wish I had some now, sounds delicious and like it would warm me up. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
YUM - I think I will try this adding some cubed chicken breasts - Thanks Mini! High 5! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!