Spicy Peanut SoupFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 2- tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1- large onion , finely chopped shopping list
- 2- garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1- teaspoon mild chili powder shopping list
- 2- red bell peppers seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 8 - ounces of carrots , finely chopped shopping list
- 8 - ounces of potatoes finely chopped shopping list
- 3- celery sticks , sliced shopping list
- 3 3/4- cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 6- tablespoon crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 2/3- cup corn shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- roughly chopped unsalted roasted peanuts to garnish if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes
- add the chili powder and cook further 1minute
- add the red peppers, carrots, potatoes and celery
- stir well then cook for a further 4 minutes stirring occasionally........
- add the vegetable stock, followed by the peanut butter and corn..
- stir until thoroughly combined
- season well
- bring to a boil.cover and simmer now for 20 minutes until all vegetables are tender..
- serve with garnished chopped peanuts.........enjoy ..........
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
YUM - I think I will try this adding some cubed chicken breasts - Thanks Mini! High 5! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Wish I had some now, sounds delicious and like it would warm me up. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Yum, Tink! Now this is some serious soup making!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!