Petite Fruit TartsFrom cassiejb63 6 years ago
- 1 15-oz. pkg. refrigerated piecrust, softened as directed on package shopping list
- 3/4 Cup whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 Cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Pint pudding from deli, any flavor (1 cup) shopping list
- 24 berries or berry slices shopping list
- *preptime doesn't include chill time shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; place flat on work surface.
- With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds from each crust. (Reroll scraps as needed to get 24 rounds.)
- Press each round into bottom and up sides of ungreased miniature muffin cup (1 3/4 x 3/4 inches).
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until flaky. Remove from oven; cool slightly. Remove from muffin cups.
- Meanwhile, blend cream cheese and powdered sugar in medium bowl.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into each cup. Cool shells completely.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons pudding into each cup.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Before serving, top each with 1 whole or sliced berry.