Hot and Spicy Cranberry DipFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,. minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- canned pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- cooked ham cubes shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, horseradish, honey, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with pineapple chunks and ham cubes.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!