Red Cabbage CasseroleFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 6 cups red cabbage shredded shopping list
- 1 tablespoon melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 large tart apple shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Put cabbage into a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Heat butter in a deep casserole in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir in onion and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Core apple and cut into 8 sections without peeling.
- Add apple and cabbage to casserole dish then add vinegar, caraway, honey and pepper.
- Stir well then cover and microwave 7 minutes stirring twice during cooking time.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!