Greek ratatouilleFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 2 lb potatoes, sliced into rounds shopping list
- 2 lb zucchini, sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and finely diced shopping list
- 1 lb tomatoes, skinned and chopped shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic - or to taste, finely chopped 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 C oil shopping list
- about 2 C water shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- add ground pimento to taste, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Cover bottom of lightly oiled (or non-stick), medium -sized baking dish with layer of potato slices and season.
- Add layer of zucchini slices, season and sprinkle with parsley
- Add layer of eggplant, half the garlic, half the tomato, more zucchini.
- Repeat each step.
- Pour on remaining oil, and add enough water just to cover.
- Bake uncovered in low medium oven for 45 min, or until the potatoes are fork tender.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!