Ham And Cheese In Puff PastryFrom cookinggood 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place parchment paper on a sheet Pan.
- Lay 1 sheet of puff pastry on a floured board and carefully roll it out to 10x12 inches.
- Place on sheet pan and brush with the mustard, leaving 1 inch borders around the edge.
- Place a layer of ham over the mustard and a layer of cheese over the ham, leaving the 1 inch border around the edge.
- Brush the border with egg wash.
- Place the second sheet of puff pastry on the floured board and roll out to 10X12 inches.
- Place the second sheet on top of the filled pastry, lining up the edges.
- Cut the edges straight with a small, sharp knife and press together lightly.
- Brush the top with the egg wash and cut a few slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until puffed and golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve hot or warm.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!