Cranberry Orange Glazed Game HensFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 8 Cornish game hens, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 1 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Brush game hens with butter inside and out.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place hens breasts side up on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Roast at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, lemon juice, onion and cornstarch. Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in mandarin oranges.
- Uncover hens and continue to roast 1 hour.
- Brush with glaze several times during the last 20 minutes of roasting.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!