Chocolate or White Cat CakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 package super moist devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tub creamy chocolate ready-to-spread frosting shopping list
- 1 large yellow gumdrop shopping list
- 1 small black gumdrop shopping list
- Black shoestring licorice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottoms only of 2 round
- pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches, with shortening.
- Make cake mix as directed on package, using water,
- oil and eggs.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch pans 33 to 38 minutes, 9-inch pans 28
- to 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center
- comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut cake in appropriate shapes and arrange.
- Frost top and sides of cake pieces with frosting.
- Use yellow gumdrop slices for eyes, black gumdrop for nose and
- shoestring licorice for whiskers, lines on eyes and front paws.
- Store loosely covered.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Love this Choc. Kitty yummy thanks midgletmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
We have two black cats, midge. I guess that means I can't make a white cat due to jealousy. LOL. Thanks for the post. You get my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
So cute! Gotta love the kittehs!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
All About Choclate86 members
Bake Sale126 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Cake OLicious60 members
International Baking67 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members