BEST BUTTERMILK PANCAKESFrom thyme4ma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix both until just blended.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Portion by 1/4 cup fulls onto hot griddle set at 350f.
- Cook until dry around edges and bubbly in middle, flip and cook until golden brown. About 1 minute each side.
- Makes 10 cakes.
- Note: substitute fresh buttermilk for water and powder if using.
The Cookthyme4ma Kissimmee, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!