Easy Bake Open Face Cheese SandwichFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 3 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp of worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 lb. of bacon partially cooked to remove the fat shopping list
- 8 slices of good sturdy bread shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, more or less to your taste buds shopping list
- 3/4 lb. sharp cheddar cheese grated shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs until light.
- Add grated cheese, seasonings and mix well.
- This mixture should be spreading consistency, if not add more cheese.
- Butter the bread with the cheese mixture.
- Put on a sheet pan.
- Top each bread slice with the partially cooked bacon, cut to fit.
- Bake 8-10 minutes in 450 degree oven, or alternately broil until golden brown and bubbly.
- Buns can be substituted for bread.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
yummo!pleclare in Framingham loved it
You know, I think I remember something like this from years ago, and it was sooooo delicious...thanks for all these great ideas tonight, notcho - you're on a roll!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
absolutely fabulous!! Will have this as soon as I get some bacon.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it