Easy Bake Open Face Cheese SandwichFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 3 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp of worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 lb. of bacon partially cooked to remove the fat shopping list
- 8 slices of good sturdy bread shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, more or less to your taste buds shopping list
- 3/4 lb. sharp cheddar cheese grated shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs until light.
- Add grated cheese, seasonings and mix well.
- This mixture should be spreading consistency, if not add more cheese.
- Butter the bread with the cheese mixture.
- Put on a sheet pan.
- Top each bread slice with the partially cooked bacon, cut to fit.
- Bake 8-10 minutes in 450 degree oven, or alternately broil until golden brown and bubbly.
- Buns can be substituted for bread.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
My mom made these for us 30 years ago! I'm making some on sesame buns right now. Thanks!charpat in Kimberley loved it
absolutely fabulous!! Will have this as soon as I get some bacon.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
You know, I think I remember something like this from years ago, and it was sooooo delicious...thanks for all these great ideas tonight, notcho - you're on a roll!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it