Party Pork ChopsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 4 (1 inch thick) pork chops shopping list
- 5 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 cup kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chops and pat dry.
- Combine water, salt and sugar. Add chops. Cover and chill overnight.
- Drain chops and rinse in cold water. Soak chops in cold water 10 minutes.
- Drain chops and pat dry. Place in zip-lock bag.
- Combine thyme, rosemary, garlic and vinegar. Add to chops. Seal bag and turn to coat. Chill one hour.
- Remove chops from marinade and saute in oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange chops in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees until browned and meat reaches 145 degrees.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!