Spinach Salad with Sweet and Sour DressingFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 8 cups fresh spinach, torn shopping list
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 4 hard cooked eggs, sliced shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, oil and ketchup. Set aside.
- In serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour enough dressing over to coat.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!