New Year Day TraditionFrom 22566 5 years ago
- 1 (10oz.) frozen chopped spinach,thawed and pressed dry shopping list
- 1 (16oz.) Can black-eyed peas,drained shopping list
- 1 (8oz.) Can sliced water chestnuts,drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 (8oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/3 Cup Dry vegetable soup mix shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- Party bread Slices shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spread Round Party Bread Slices.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating4 people
Wow, A great New Years dip. And the greens are for money!
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Great recipe love blackeyed peas A tradition for me too thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
HIGH FIVE to ya!! I happen to have some canned black-eyed peas - must try this!! Thanks :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!