Chocolate Almond Crunch CakeFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- 2 cups almonds, slivered, slightly toasted shopping list
- 12 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup almonds on bottom of greased 10-inch tube pan. Set aside remaining almonds and all the chocolate chips.
- Place remaining ingredients in mixer bowl.
- Beat 4 minutes. Fold in almonds and chocolate chips, then pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Top with whipped cream and berries if desired.