Creamy Ranch Pork Chops And RiceFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium) shopping list
- 1/2 soup can milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- Ranch-Style rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Serve with the Ranch-Style Rice.
- Ranch-Style Rice:
- Add the remaining salad dressing mix to the water when making rice.
- Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend.
- For dessert, serve chunky applesauce topped with cinnamon.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- reeham21 Warrensburg, MO
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- sam28 Springfield, OR
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- juels Clayton, NC
- angelkisses Lexington, SC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- cardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating4 people
sounds good...never added the ranch seasoning before...thanks for sharing!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
YUMOLA LUCY YOU SURE PUT SOME GOOD ONES ON IM HUNGRY NOW LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!